2011年7月22日星期五

Generatedby ABC Amber LIT Converter,

can stand."

I rolled my eyes.

"Okay, okay," she agreed. "I bring it on myself."
Cheap Rosetta Stone V3

"Yeah, you do. What're you thinking, Bells? Seriously!"

"Did he ask you to yell at me?"

"Sort of. Though I can't figure why he thinks you'd listen to me. You never have before."

She sighed.

"I told you—," I started to say.

"Did you know that 7 told you so' has a brother, Jacob?" she asked, cutting me off. "His name is 'Shut
the hell up."

"Good one."

She grinned at me. Her skin stretched tight over the bones. "I can't take credit—i got it off a rerun of
The Simpsons"

"Missed that one."

"It was funny."

We didn't talk for a minute. Her hands were starting to warm up a little.

"Did he really ask you to talk to me?"

I nodded. "To talk some sense into you. There's a battle that's lost before it starts." Rosetta Stone Korean


"So why did you agree?"

I didn't answer. I wasn't sure I knew.

I did know this—every second I spent with her was only going to add to the pain I would have to suffer
later. Like a junkie with a limited supply, the day of reckoning was coming for me. The more hits I took
now, the harder it would be when my supply ran out.

Cheap Rosetta Stone


Page 109


Generatedby ABC Amber LIT Converter,

没有评论:

发表评论