V3 Rosetta Stone Arabic
"Worried about? Backcountry, there are more than the town of wildfires in remote areas it?" Char laughed, then Stern said: "I ask you to help me to find out about military news, I do not what a meteoric rise, but only one result, Then I would very much love to leave it wants. " Rosetta Stone Chinese
Fat man hesitated, as if , eventually hold back, Char a deep read, and sit a while, got up to leave to leave, but today he has sent some food and clothing supplies sent, I heard a coma in Char when the fat has been seen Yulia had to go. Rosetta Stone Chinese V3
He is now the thirteenth Corps generals, from the name, if Kevin alive, he would be immediate leadership, and went to see Yulia, really comforting about that, went away, also left a money.
没有评论:
发表评论